Trinity University - Page 2Register Today!
- Feb 27, '11 by mailedcCongrats!!! I'll let you know what I end up deciding! I have a couple of other schools that I'm waiting to hear from!
- Mar 1, '11 by mailedcI'm meeting with somebody at Trinity on Friday afternoon to discuss how the program would work for me. I guess we will talk about what classes I need to take and how long it would take me to complete the program etc. I haven't visited yet, so I'm excited to see their facilities and stuff. Have you visited? What do you know about the program other than that they are newish and part time?
- Apr 15, '11 by AmesRT6510Does Trinity have an accelerated program?
- May 23, '11 by MissM472nope, not accelerated.
- Feb 15, '12 by AmesRT6510Has anyone who responded on this thread attended Trinity DC's nursing program? If so, would it be possible to provide any information on how the program is for you? I have been accepted and am trying to make a decision. Thanks!
- May 24, '12 by KmSharpHello all.....I have also been accepted as a 2nd BA student at Trinity. I know this thread is kind of old but has anyone made their way through this program? How has it grown since it was "considered new" although i know it is still a fairly new program?? Are there more opportunities for fieldwork??? I know the program is expensive, but would any graduates or almost graduates say its worth it? Issues finding jobs? All answers are appreciated. Just trying to figure out if I really want to go through this program. Thanks!!