New Grad/RN opportunities?? - Page 3Register Today!
- Sep 4, '12 by fashionistaRNYes ciku03, the recruiter will call you with some standard interview questions: Why virginia hospital center? Why did you apply to this particular unit? your experiences?
- Sep 4, '12 by ciku03Hello fashionistaRN,
I applied to Virginia hospital center because they have a fellowship program for new grads. I am interested in L&D and they have an opening. I did my phone screen/interview today and the recruiter said if i hear from them it will be in 2 weeks.
- Sep 5, '12 by fashionistaRNHope the phone screening went well! Good luck!
- Nov 16, '12 by lindseyhardenstineI just got my license in Sep and I'm on the job hunt. I had a phone interview with Virginia Hospital Center about a week ago, should I call them back or wait another week? I am just eager and excited to start working and I kinda want to work in a hospital, but the way this whole new grad thing works I'd be willing to take what I can get just so I can get more experience.
- Nov 16, '12 by fashionistaRNWouldn't hurt to call them back! My suggestion: apply any and everywhere! Good luck
- Feb 27 by triciamatsudaThis economy stinks!