Georgetown Accelerated BSN hopefuls -- fall 2013 - Page 27Register Today!
- Nope, still waiting. I remember from the acceptance email that the enrollment form was to come via email and we have until June 28th to return it. I realize that Gu doesn't move at a fast pace, but I was hoping the communication would get better at this point (wishful thinking on my part)...
- Nope, not a word. the acceptance email said the enrollment form would come via email and is to be returned by June 28th. I think that is when we will have to send in the $900 deposit (I think)...
- Sorry for the second response; I didn't see it appear on the forum when I initially typed it.
- Jun 13 by mokyklaOh yeah, I just looked back at my acceptance letter that mentions the part about the enrollment form. Hopefully they'll send it before June 27th.
- Jun 14 by valval1908Hi Mike, I just received my enrollment form. Check your email. Have a good weekend!
- Jun 15 by mokyklaYep I got mine too. Thanks. Now on to all the clearance stuff. Have a good one!
- Jun 19 by sarax324Hello everyone, I am planning on applying to gtown for the fall 2014 semester
and was wondering what everyones GPA and experience was who got in and didn't get in?
Please let me know! it would help me so incredibly much <3
- Oct 9 by TolDollI would also like to know a few stats/background info from former applicants, as well as any info that might come in handy. I'll also be applying for the fall 2014 class. Also for anyone currently in the program, how is it going?!
- Oct 14 by BRE5013Hi! I am in Georgetown's accelerated program right now, and I started this fall. I had a pretty competitive GPA from my original degree, but I know that there are other people in my program who did not. Personally, I think they are looking more at the grades that you got for the required prereqs (micro, A&P, etc). They want to know that you will be able to handle the nursing courses and the fast pace of the program. Do well in the prereqs and focus on the application itself. Your previous GPA shouldn't matter all that much.
- Oct 14 by BRE5013Quote from TolDollI would also like to know a few stats/background info from former applicants, as well as any info that might come in handy. I'll also be applying for the fall 2014 class. Also for anyone currently in the program, how is it going?!
What type of stats and background info were you looking for?