Tidewater Community College 2013 hopefulsRegister Today!
- by Ski Utah Sep 7, '12Hello THIS IS A BRAND NEW THREAD for TCC's up and coming classes in January and March, 2013.
I am starting this thread to help me get through the waiting game. I just finished my HESI yesterday, and turned in my application today. Now the LONG wait begins. I would like to get into the Jan or Mar cohorts. Does anyone know when they actually begin?
I was surprised to have chemistry on the HESI--because it isn't required for the program. My scores were good though...all within the 92-100 range. It took me FOREVER to do the test. 223 minutes!
How about everyone else? What did you think of the HESI?
- 16,350 Views
- I took it too I did 98 on math and 96 on science but the English portion who got me scrued with 75 since English is my 3rd language, but I'm positive I have 4.00 GPA so hopefully that will be enough to them, by the way did you took all the preq or you still taking more classes ?
- I have a 4.0 in all of the required courses, but 20 years ago, I didn't care so much about school, and I have a lower cumulative gpa haunting me because of it. I graduated back in 97 with an engineering degree, and I went back to school last year for prenursing.
My HESI was 94 Math, 98 Anatomy & Chemistry, 88 Biology, 100 English/Vocab etc.. but I noticed the overall class average was quite low at 82%.
Maybe we will be in class together!
Keep me posted.
- What languages do you speak?
I am learning Italian.
- I speak Arabic,french,Spanish, and 14 dialect
- Well that's VERY handy!
- So yeahthats why I sucked in the vocab portions lol,I'm very good with math and science so hopefully they will look at that. So wat r u taking this semester?
- Chem and Math (for bachelors)
- Sep 20, '12 by Ski UtahI'm starting to get antsy about hearing back from the school. I wonder when they will make their decisions and let us know! Ahhhhggh!! The waiting!!
- Oct 2, '12 by cdstccHi! I just found this thread today and I'm glad I did! I applied for the nursing program too and am awaiting an answer.......it's driving me crazy!!!!! I knw they said it will be two months before we hear back but still everyday I eagerly check the mail hoping it will be early. Is everone else still waiting?