Riverside RN Program Fall 2012Register Today!
- by luvmygrlz May 17, '12I have applied for the RN Program and have already taken the TEAS test and passed. I received my call for the interview which is scheduled for May 29th. Does anyone know what questions are asked during the interview or how I can prepare for it? Also, how soon after the interview do you hear if you have been accepted? I am so nervous and have worked so very hard for this....Crossing Fingers!!!
- May 17, '12 by Bob_N_VAIf they haven't changed what they ask (I'm going into the last term starting in June) then its pretty basic stuff, why do you want to be a nurse, maybe a question or two about your background or schooling. Nothing to get worked up over. They should tell you when the final decisions will be made. Probably within a couple of weeks after you interview, but just ask then at the interview or if you are really concerned, give em a call. Its a good school with a well regarded program. Good Luck.
- May 30, '12 by luvmygrlzThank you so much Bob...I had my interview on Tuesday and I feel very confident with it. Mrs. Whitaker is such a sweet woman. People have said that she is pretty "dry" but I don't get that at all from her. I only wish I didn't have to wait so long to hear if I am in or not! She said it wouldn't be until around Mid-July!!!! UGH!!!! I am going to DIE until then....
Thanks again for your input and Good Luck with your schooling! Maybe I'll see ya around sometime!
- Jun 26, '12 by agilchristbob do you know how long the progam is for the lpn to rn brige (evening)?
- Aug 28, '12 by acunaHello,
I applied to Riversides RN program for Jan 2013. I took my teas yesterday and passed. I guess the next step is the interview. Does anyone have any advice? For those that were accepted, what does the school look for in the application process: GPA, Teas test, or work experience?
The anticipation is killing me.