The program is 13 terms, each lasting 5 weeks.
You'll need 3 pre-reqs before starting - chemistry, computers and math (algebra or higher). You can take the pre-reqs there if you don't already have them.
1) Freshman orientation, A&P I
2) College comp I, A&P II
3) Microbiology, sociology
4) Concepts of nursing I, Critical thinking
5) Pharmacology I, Nursing math
6) Pharmacology II, Nutrition
7) Concepts of Nursing II, Adv. english composition
8) Psychiatric Nursing
9) Med/Surg Nursing
10) Maternal/Newborn Nursing
11) Acute Care Nursing
12) Parent/Child Nursing
13) Dimensions of Nursing