Lord Fairfax (LFCC) 2012 Program Admission
- 0Mar 26, '12 by Malibu0827So I submitted my application a couple of weeks ago for the ADN program at Lord Fairfax Community College. The deadline for the application is today (March 26) Just wondering if anyone else is impatiently awaiting the results of their application?
- 7,617 Visits
- 0Mar 31, '12 by onebusycatQuote from Malibu0827Hi Malibu! I submitted my application at the end of February and I have been patiently waiting for the results forever. I tried to get into the online program at Northern Virginia Community College in the fall but they only took about 16 applicants out of over 600. I decided to try Lord Fairfax because it is less traffic and closer for me. I also love the fact that most of their clinicals are done at Winchester Hospital so we don't have to drive all over the place.So I submitted my application a couple of weeks ago for the ADN program at Lord Fairfax Community College. The deadline for the application is today (March 26) Just wondering if anyone else is impatiently awaiting the results of their application?
Good luck to you. I believe we should know by the first or second week of May. If you find out anything new let me know!
- 0Apr 2, '12 by Malibu0827Hi OneBusyCat! Good luck to you also! Did you apply for LPN or RN? I applied for the RN program at both Warrenton and Middletown. I am really hoping and praying I get in at Warrenton because I live right down the road from the campus. I was reading posts from last year and it seemed like the school sent out the wrong letters to the applicants, like people were accepted and got declined letter. I would have a heart attack! I'll let you know if and when I find out anything, and you do the same to! Good luck again! Counting down til May!
- 0Apr 25, '12 by Malibu0827I called this morning actually to inquire whether it would be an email or a letter sent out and when. The lady I spoke with said it would be a letter and that they would be sent out when she got the go-ahead to send them out. Not sure whether than means the decision has already been made or what. I'll prolly call again next week. I'm getting so anxious! I think last year people began receiving letters the first week of May - hoping that's the case as that's as early as next week!
- 0Apr 27, '12 by Malibu0827I received a letter today stating I've been placed on a wait list. I guess I have until July 30, 2012 to find out if someone has "dropped out" and I can replace them. Just to give you an idea of what I applied with, I have a 4.0 GPA, have finished all but three of my general education (Bio 142, Micro and Public Speaking). I got a 76% on my TEAS test. I live in Fauquier County. Pretty upset, but who knows, maybe someone will drop out or applied to another school and got accepted. I've been counting on my acceptance to the program, but I don't know, maybe everything happens for a reason.
- 0Apr 27, '12 by onebusycatMalibu looks like we're in the same boat - says I'm on the wait list too! I also had Faquier as my second choice so I wonder if I wil hear from them? I got an 86 average on my TEAS and it said "advanced". My GPA was 3.7 and I did all general studies but Micro, nutrition and developmental Psych. I live in Loudoun County though. I'm still keeping my hopes up about the Faquier Campus and maybe some students will decide to go elsewhere or have a problem and decline to get us off the wait list. Either way keep us informed if you get any other mail from LFCC as I will too.