J. Sargeant Reynolds RN Program 2011-2012 - Page 3Register Today!
- Jan 22, '12 by djmommiei only missed 3 on the math. the reading i got a 78.
- Mar 9, '12 by mkzoo7Hi! I am applying for Fall 2012 JSRCC RN program. Just curious to find out how you like the program. I also applied to Bon Secours. I have a 4.0 and high Kaplan scores, so hopefully I'll get into JSRCC. Any advice on the JSRCC program from those who have been in the program for 1+ semesters. Thanks!
- May 15, '12 by sshell38Hi everyone, quick question.. im taking my kaplan this thursday and i am actually more freaking out about the READING portion than anything! Im not a fast reader and I have been studying the kaplan book... does anyone remember what kind of passages were on the kaplan? Could someone please write me back and let me know! Thanks a bunch!
- May 17, '12 by aprincessGood luck on the Kaplan test...I didn't find it that difficult compared to the TEAS V I had to take @ NVCC. I've applied for the Fall 2012 RN program as well...my first choice is NVCC b/c I'm already living up this way but we'll see what happens. Good luck to everyone!
- May 17, '12 by Aprilslife1Hi just wanted to know if you took your Kaplan? & how did you do? I took the Kaplan today as well 5/17/12 My bday♪♬♪♪I got 90's in both math & reading. The test was pretty simple...I submitted my application for fall "12" RN program today.I hope you did wellツ hope to see you in the fall as i hope we get in the RN program✔
- Apr 13 by Elli9Hello, I am a student at JSRCC trying to get into the RN program. I have my bachelor's but I still have to take a few pre-recs to get into the RN program. I was recently hired with Bonsecours and I was thinking of applying for my BSN with them instead. Any ideas or suggestions about which school to attend? and how hard is the Kaplan or the Teas?