Bon Secours Fall 2011 - Page 3Register Today!
- Apr 20, '11 by ZeldaKitsuneI was rejected Dx
Congratulations to everyone else though!
I'll try for J Sarge or something now
- Apr 20, '11 by RubberDuckieSorry to hear about rejections-- it's tough, I know. I've been rejected and I know how it feels-- it sucks (for lack of better words). Keep your spirits up and don't let this get you down.
On another note:
Congrats to those who got in!
- Apr 20, '11 by stary01I didn't get in either.... It's okay though, I have Reynolds that I applied too! Congrats to everyone who got in, I know what hard work you had to put in!!! Good Luck!
- Apr 20, '11 by Clementine01Hi everyone! I also got into the Bon Secours fall 2011 program. Does anyone know how many people were admitted?
- Apr 21, '11 by emmm90I think like 62 people were admitted because the emails I have received so far about admission and financial aid, etc. are addressed to me and 61 others. But I am so excited! Where are yall going to take your CPR class?
- Apr 21, '11 by RubberDuckieI'm not sure-- I was thinking about the red cross or at J. Sarg-- I think the red cross is the way I'm going to go. I've been certified for years (lifeguarding) but my certification is up. It's $85 and it's right near where I live (downtown).
- Jan 11, '12 by HopefulNeonatalNurseTo those who got in congrats! How has it been so far?? I just took my TEAS today and scored 86.7 and 97th Percentile. It is a notch lower than what you all got so I am getting mixed feelings because some of you got in and some didn't. I got Reading 88.1, Math 93.3, Science 75, and english 96.7. I got like a 3.14 in college and now I'm back in school doing prerequisites and I have a 3.95 (straight A's and 1 B) but I am so nervous because with my first bachelors I got an F in Chemistry but I retook it this time around and got an A. AHHHH!! Now I have to wait til April
- Jan 11, '12 by RubberDuckieI have enjoyed the Bon Secours setting since beginning last fall. One thing I am a little disappointed in is how the curriculum is set up-- it's very slow in the beginning and some people start with more classes than others-- however, it's a minor aggravation. I'm so happy to be in the program and most of the staff is very helpful and pleasant.
When will you find out your fate? Have you applied to other places? I know how hard the waiting part is-- I do not envy you
- Jan 11, '12 by HopefulNeonatalNurseOh, Did you already have the non-nursing classes too??
My fate will be revealed beginning to mid april and this is the only school I have applied to so I am sooo nervous! I have had trouble deciding on other schools and VCU scared me away at their info session. This is definitely the hard part!!
- Jan 11, '12 by RubberDuckieA lot of the people in the program seem to be second degree/career students. I received my BS in psychology from VCU in 2009 so most pre-reqs were done. I had to re-take chem because it was older than 5 years, so that was meh. But like I said, little aggravations, but nothing too upsetting. I still think how fortunate I am to be in this program Good luck with everything! Keep us updated and let us know the <crosses fingers> good news!