Anyone apply to GMU or apply(ing) to NOVA Traditional Fall 2013? - Page 4Register Today!
- Apr 16 by SambreenBtw....good luck to us both!
- Apr 22 by mlimrostI haven't heard back yet :/ Hopefully, I'll get the letter sometimes this week! Yes I did all of my pre-reqs at mason. I got accepted to mason as a freshman. Good luck to you too!
- Apr 29 by SambreenMlimrost:
I'm finally coming back home this week. Have you gotten it yet??? Ahhhh I'm so nervous I don't think I'll be able to open it :'( I'm being such a pessimist. I have no hope for myself. I did 99% of my prerequisites at NOVA. They probably didn't want me :'( and my essay probably sucked compared to everyone else's :'(
- May 7 by SambreenAnyone hear from GMU yett?? & anyone have an idea about when NOVA will send the decision letter? Like when will they really send it lol. Sighh this is taking tooooo long
- May 16 by kib268Hi everyone!
I, too, applied to GMU's Traditional Nursing. Has anyone heard yet? I'm getting really frustrated. Grrrr.
- May 16 by SambreenHi Leny!
I (and I'm pretty sure everyone else as well) haven't received anything yet I'm getting very annoyed, too I don't why it's taking forever I want to know now :'( but hey, if you don't mind me asking, are you a transfer student (from a community college) or have been at GMU since freshmen year?
- May 16 by kib268I'm transferring from NOVA. I just finished my associates in general studies.. I followed all the pre-requisites as outlined by Mason.
Yes, this wait is driving me insane!
- May 16 by SambreenAhhhh yayyyy a fellow NOVA graduate!! soooo glad you joined the thread! Welcome aboard! I'm super super scared cuz I think they'd pick any Mason student over me any day :'( sighh but fingers crossed for both of us!! I hope we get something within the next two dayss!!