Any John Tyler spring 2012 hopefuls?Register Today!
- by hopefulmommy Aug 8, '11Hello-
I just dropped off my application this afternoon, and I'm so anxious. The counselor said we won't hear anything back until the end of October, it's going to be a long wait! So, I was just wondering if there was anyone else on here that applied/is applying for the 2012 spring semester at JTCC, and what their thoughts are . Hope to hear from you guys soon!
Best of luck,
- Aug 9, '11 by tnbutterflyMoved to VA Nursing Programs Discussion forum for more response.
- Aug 9, '11 by FutureNurse114I'm still taking my pre-req's but it's nice to see someone on here from VA going to Tyler. I won't apply until Fall 2012, but good luck to ya!
- Aug 9, '11 by hopefulmommyThanks. Best of luck to you as well!
- Aug 23, '11 by Tanya2011I applied last week! What is your GPA? I'm waiting very anxiously...My GPA is 3.79 so I am very worried!
- Sep 8, '11 by hopefulmommyMine is a 3.71 and I wasn't all that worried until you said you are I think with a GPA that high you don't have to worry too much. I'm sure you'll get in.
- Oct 3, '11 by Tanya2011Hello again guys, i'm back again. Wow what a crazy few weeks. I think that I could possibly go insane...I just found out taht I am 5 weeks pregnant! I'm excited yet soooooo intimidated by it. I applied for Spring 2012 admission and think I have a good shot of getting in...My due date is June 5th , a month after finals...Any opinions on where to go from here?I think that I am going to give it a shot, and do my best???
- Oct 12, '11 by kidskillHi everyone! Congrats Tanya! I think you can do it. Of course it will be intense but definately possible. I was pregnant my 2nd year of college and delivered 2nd week of Sept so you will make it!
I also applied and I am waiting for a resposne as well. Good luck to everyone!
- Oct 12, '11 by CathyladyMy thought is Tanya, you have perfect timing! Congratulations.
- Oct 19, '11 by jjklckI applied as well. The time is getting near! Good luck to all!