Anyone Attending Western Governors University Pre-licensure Nursing on Oct 2011? - Page 2Register Today!
- Jul 8, '11 by Hexum944I just found out that I was accepted into the program! I start August 1, 2011. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask.
- Jul 10, '11 by mom2doublesCongrats! I also just got accepted and will start Aug.1st! Good Luck!! This has been a loong process for me but I am so happy!!
- Jul 11, '11 by rusteagirlI was just accepted for the August cohort as well! Congratulations to both of you! I will be doing my clinicals at Cedar Sinai.
- Jul 11, '11 by mom2doublesCongrats! You know where you're going already? I was told that wasn't going to be decided until sometime this week...
- Jul 12, '11 by Hexum944I was told we wouldn't find out until after August 19 or 20 when we get tested on our nursing skills boot camp. Then those who pass will later be told which hospital they will be going to.
I live in Corona so I'll have to drive far either way, but both hospitals have great reputations.
- Jul 12, '11 by Hexum944Anyone know how many applied to this cohort?
- Jul 12, '11 by rusteagirlI asked which hospital I got and they told me Cedars and they said the cohort was small only 9 so I think we are all attending Cedars but either way Huntington or Cedars is fine with me because I live in Upland! Congrats you guys! Glad to meet new friends to go along this exciting journey!
- Jul 12, '11 by mom2doublesi'm sure there were alot but I was told that 13 for each hospital were invited however don't know how many were accepted. Wow! Upland? and Corona? You guys are FAR!! I live in the Southbay so I'm closer thank goodness! Anybody else have kids? I have four girls..Two sets of twins. Soooo, this should be an interesting journey for me, but i'm soooo excited and soooo ready for this phase!!!