UTA Spring 2013 - Page 21Register Today!
- Oct 5, '12 by nikkib376txhopeful12 I wouldn't worry too much about that. When I became partnered my hire date was March 27th and emails went out April 20th. I'm hoping you have her saying she's updating your file in an email There's no cutoff date or rule as to when you get hired, but obviously has to be before the "decision by" date on the website lol! So you're good!
- Oct 5, '12 by mphillipsTxhopeful- if it will give you peace of mind, then I don't think it hurts to ask again, just to make sure it was taken into consideration. I have followed up on so many things throughout this process to make sure all my ducks were in a row. If you call, just explain that your probably being paranoid, but..... So were you partnered with a different facility when you were denied in the Fall?
- Oct 7, '12 by txhopeful12No, I wasn't partnered before.
- Well....it's the start of the 2nd week in Oct....if that meeting happens on Wednesday, let's hope that we hear something Friday Fingers-crossed for everyone! If anyone hears anything else, keep us all posted!
- txhopeful12 - I think I misread one of your posts
- Oct 9, '12 by Denisse_1I really hope they send out emails this week! I have been checking my email every morning. Is the email going to be from our advisor or UTA nursing in general? I'm so nervous!
- Oct 9, '12 by mphillipsQuote from Denisse_1The email will probably come from the Admin in the College of Nursing Office. That's what happened for the Fall application period - and it was at 5pm on Friday. I think that saves them from being inundated with phone calls, lol!I really hope they send out emails this week! I have been checking my email every morning. Is the email going to be from our advisor or UTA nursing in general? I'm so nervous!
- Oct 9, '12 by txhopeful12I emailed my adviser looking for hints...I also lightheartedly slipped in the comment about my partnership nightmares like it was a joke and not at all keeping me up at night
- Oct 9, '12 by sweetlilwolfHello,
i just applied to go there in spring but i want to see how many of my credits actually transfer if i have to take a ton of gen ed classes i will probably look else where... do you know how long it takes for them to get back to you about it?