UTA NURS 3425 Health Assessment to start 1-14-2013 - Page 4Register Today!
- Jan 14 by stefymoniYay!!
Count me in!!!!!
Do you think the 8th edition of the nursing diagnosis handbook will work??
- Quote from registeredin06registeredin06,It definitely looks busy. I'm taking Leadership and Federal Government also, so I guess I will put my social life on hold again.
If it wasn't for sample assignments in these classes, I would be completely lost! As far as the readings...I have yet to complete all assigned readings for any class, so I doubt I will start now! I skim over everything....this works for me!
you are going to be one busy nurse taking those 3 classes! I took 3 last time but only 1 was nursing. I finished US gov in Dec. Let me know if you have any questions.
- just had a moment of major relief:
last night and tonight when I opened blackboard after work to look at the class, and clicked on the teeny file folders for each week, the only thing in them was the plagiarism-safe thing and absolutely nothing else. No list of readings, no course objectives, no videos, no instructions for the assignments, no nothing. I was completely confused about what this course was all about. In the resource section, I found sample subjective and objective assignments, but that's about it. Then I came here and no one said anything about there being a problem. I thought I must be in the Twilight Zone or something. Anyway, I went back to Blackboard and still the folders contained nothing. Then, suddenly, just now, as I was staring at the computer screen, all these things suddenly appeared: the tree containing the readings, videos, discussion, quiz, etc...all just popped up right before my eyes. it was really weird. So, NOW, I see everything we need for the course. I don't know what to make of this at all. But, glad that things are the way they should be now.
too tired now from working 4 days in a row, so i'm not going to do anything tonight; will start tomorrow on my day off.
interestingly, i have the exact same AC for this class as I did in Prof A/B. Not good.
everyone stay in touch.
- Jan 15 by nursemansiAnyone else a bit confused? I just don't know how to start on this week 1 assignment....any pointers?
- Jan 15 by luna_rnMy question is more about verbage. Everyone charts differently and the example at the bottom is not even relevant.
- Jan 15 by rosemrnGuess I will just do the best I can on week 1 assignments and see what kind of grade I get and what they count off on and then figure out what we are supposed to do. Not much help?!
- Jan 15 by ScarletFireQuote from nursemansiHi Mansi,Anyone else a bit confused? I just don't know how to start on this week 1 assignment....any pointers?
first, find your person. go to page 28 in lab manual and ask the questions re: biographic data. this info goes on the Subjective Data Sheet under #1. Next, flip to page 35 in the lab manual and ask the questions under Activity C, Interviewing and Recording Assessment finding. Record that info on the Subjective Data Sheet under #2. Next, go to page 61 in the lab manual and ask the questions under Activity C again and record the answers under section #3.
This should help you start with the subjective portion of the assignment. The objective portion comes from the textbook.
got to run. more later.
- Jan 15 by nursemansiThank you so much ScarletFire.
Hope you had a great run!
- Jan 16 by NeonursejHi, medical terminology is full for the January and march classes. Glad to have found this forum! It helps to help each other figure out some of the questions that we have, instead of e-mailing the coaches