UTA NURS 3425 Health Assessment to start 1-14-2013 - Page 30Register Today!
- Feb 19 by luna_rnI got my grade back too! My grade has been entered but the total percentage hasn't changed so maybe you'll still have an A yet.
- Feb 19 by chybabeAre you kidding me? I still have not received the grade for my final paper and my final grade
- Feb 19 by chicagoRNloveBut are the grades in the grade book weighted already? It doesn't look like it.
Remember the exam was 30% so that may work to ur advantage.
- Feb 19 by luna_rnWell I had a 91.68 before the paper was graded and I got a 96 on the final paper and it is still sitting at 91.68. I have seen it take a day or two previously for the overall grade percentage to update.
- Feb 19 by NeonursejTrue, my grade didnt change when my paper was uploaded to my grades, when is the final grade due? I have emailed my coach, no word back. I am dreaming about this now... Grrrr.... This class really stressed me out so much! Now I am really frustrated because of this grade! Could have slacked more if I was going to end up with a B...Boohoo.. Lol!
- Apr 13 by TBBRN2011I'm praying someone is up and able to answer this question for me. On Week 1's Objective data assignment, does the percentage of ideal body weight have to be calculated under number 3? Thanks so much!!!