UTA NURS 3425 Health Assessment to start 1-14-2013 - Page 3Register Today!
- Jan 11 by registeredin06how do we know week 1 readings already?? I didn't see that in the syllabus. Good to know. I'll get started.
- Jan 11 by middlesisterIm just guessing at what week one readings are. In the email from J Micheals, with the link to the sylibus,it states that week one readings are avialable on line through the Library. The readings she has posted on reserve in the library are Chaters 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,29,30,31,32,33. Since blackboard is not going to open until Sunday, Im just guessing that chaters 1-8 are for week one.
- Jan 12 by nursemansiI just sent in my Attestation form, and i'm looking at the assignments.
What do you all think??
The readings are a bit much, but then again i'm still waiting for my textbook so reading online kinda sucks.
- Jan 13 by ScarletFireAs usual everything about the assignments and the course in general is crystal clear
- Jan 13 by registeredin06It definitely looks busy. I'm taking Leadership and Federal Government also, so I guess I will put my social life on hold again.
If it wasn't for sample assignments in these classes, I would be completely lost! As far as the readings...I have yet to complete all assigned readings for any class, so I doubt I will start now! I skim over everything....this works for me!
- Jan 13 by rosemrnJust looked at assignments. Not going to get overwhelmed yet. Figure I will put my best foot forward and try the best I can with the time I have to allot to this endeavor. We all have lives don't we?! Sometimes I can't remember. Glad I have understanding family and friends.
We can do it. Thanks for everyone's input and help in advance!!!!!!!
- Jan 13 by middlesisterJust finished my discussion board assignment. It always makes me feel a bit better to have one thing done and out of the way.
- Jan 13 by rosemrnYour are setting the bar high Way to go!!!
- Jan 13 by nursemansiI like the motivation! It makes me feel like i'm behind, so i'm gonna start mine.