Need help grouping general education classes for RN to BSN - page 2
by lilkimball05, BSN | 2,362 Views | 17 Comments
Hey everyone, I need a liitle help grouping my remaining general education classes for the RN to BSN program. I am currently in US Govt and will take Texas Govt the next 8 week session. I will still have Eng. Lit, Algebra,... Read More
- 0Oct 16, '12 by ScarletFire, BSNHi kgnurse,
I should also tell you to check your student email bec some instructors send it out that way a little early. i got my syllabus for us gov via email yesterday (mon). you can also sometimes find it by clicking on the teensy icon just above the name of the class during the course registration process, after you have enrolled. It is the page on which you see the green check mark informing you that you have successfully enrolled into the class. otherwise, you will have to wait a few more days.
best of luck.
- 0Oct 16, '12 by ScarletFire, BSNQuote from kgnurseI'm taking POLS 2311 (Federal Gov) starting 10-22. Just finished POLS 2312, Texas State Gov. If you are taking Texas, let me know and I can probably offer some help to you, if you likeHi Scarletfire
Thanks for an advice. I email my math teacher and she emailed me the syllabus and told me it will be available this thursday or friday. I will try the icon for my english class to see if I can see my syllabus. Which us gov are u going to take????
- 0Oct 16, '12 by kgnurseQuote from ScarletFireI'm taking POLS 2311 (Federal Gov) starting 10-22. Just finished POLS 2312, Texas State Gov. If you are taking Texas, let me know and I can probably offer some help to you, if you like
That would be great I am going to take next when it is time to register in 2013 I don't like gov classes and I have to take Texas State Gov. For sure I need help
- 0Oct 22, '12 by ScarletFire, BSNQuote from registeredin06Hi registeredin06,Hi ScarletFire.
I am looking for some insight into texas govt if you don't mind! I started today and am slightly overwhelmed.
Any help is greatly appreciated! If you want, u can just send me a PM. Thanks a bunch!
I replied back re: Texas on another forum just now but i will also PM you as well.
- 0Oct 24, '12 by nurse_starlightHello all!
I am new to this site and have not posted much.
I am thinking about doubling up Older Adults and Legacy of the Family. I just want to know is it possible to take these courses together? Will this be a heavy course load? How is the course work for each of these courses?
Also which classes do you recommend doubling up on and which to take alone?
Thanks in advance!