Holistic care of the adult and legacy of the family starting 2/25/2013 - Page 2Register Today!
- Feb 23 by maryannmartin75Class is open! You can access some of the readings but no assignment content. I am ready to get this over with!!
- Mar 8 by TBBRN2011Has anyone started on Assignment 2 of Week 2? I'm trying to figure out if we define each stage but go into detail on the last stage?
- Mar 9 by maryannmartin75I am going to start on the 2nd assignment tomorrow and I am going to focus on the go vs integrity. I don't think they intend us to dwell on the other phases as they are not relevant to our patient population,
- Mar 9 by TBBRN2011Quote from maryannmartin75Thanks, I was thinking the same but wasn't quite sure. I'm going to finish it up tomorrow too.I am going to start on the 2nd assignment tomorrow and I am going to focus on the go vs integrity. I don't think they intend us to dwell on the other phases as they are not relevant to our patient population,
- Mar 10 by TBBRN2011I was wondering if anyone has and uses the Dragon? If so, do you like it? Does it actually work? Thanks!
- Mar 11 by maryannmartin75I really think it is ridiculous that our quizzes are only available Friday through Sunday. What if you work during that time? It seems like they make things much more difficult than they need to be some times.
- Mar 16 by TBBRN2011Off subject question. Has anyone taken a course besides Medical Terminology for their Upper Division General Elective?
- May 31 by maryannmartin75I am taking cooperative nursing on September 23 and I took legacy of the family already
- May 31 by shantel1621I am taking coop 1 now, it pretty easy. One 5 page paper that based on 3 goals you plan to achieve by the end of course.