ENGL 2329 - American LiteratureRegister Today!
This is a discussion on ENGL 2329 - American Literature in University of Texas Arlington Online Nursing Degrees, part of Online Nursing Schools, Traditional Schools, Colleges, Universities ... I'm taking ENGL2329 - American Literature this semester online in a 5 week course. When I went to...by deanew Jan 15I'm taking ENGL2329 - American Literature this semester online in a 5 week course. When I went to the bookstore online it showed no textbooks for this class.
Has anyone here taken this course? Can anyone tell me what to expect?
Any insight is greatly appreciated.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=808672©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 705 Views
- Jan 16 by nursemansiHi! I'm also enrolled in American Lit, but I thought it was an 8week class since its a gen Ed.
The teacher emailed us mid December, she said we will be reading the novel Kate Chopin's, The Awakening. My instructor is (MODERATOR EDIT OF NAME - PLEASE DO NOT POST NAMES OF INDIVIDUALS IN YOUR PROGRAM PER OUR TOS), is yours?Last edit by sirI on Jan 20
- Jan 16 by deanewOpps you are right, it is 8 weeks. Tech writing is the 5 week course I'm taking.
I'm taking (MODERATOR EDIT OF NAME - PLEASE DO NOT POST NAMES OF INDIVIDUALS IN YOUR PROGRAM PER OUR TOS) too, so I guess we will be classmates. I wasn't signed up until about 2 weeks ago, so I didn't get that email.Last edit by sirI on Jan 20
- Jan 16 by nursemansiThe email stated that we will receive an electronic copy of the novel so there is nothing for us to purchase for this class (which is nice). But for those of us who prefer to read hard copies and not on the computer, she gave us the title and author so we may purchase it.
- Jan 20 by sebastian131Are y'all taking other classes as well? Do you work full time? I work full time in the NICU. I am taking this course and health promotion.
- Jan 20 by nursemansiYes. I'm also taking Holistic Health Assessment during this Lit class
- Jan 21 by deanewI work as an Adm Spl in the ER. In addition to this class, I start pharm and patho next Monday and two more classes in February.
- Feb 5 by chicagoRNlovegosh this reading is like a tranquilizer dart