CAPSTONE Start: 11/4/2013Register Today!
- by chicagoRNlove Oct 25We made it! Let's all pitch in to make this last class an easy one
- 1,870 Views
- Oct 25 by ScarletFireQuote from chicagoRNloveWe made it! Let's all pitch in to make this last class an easy one
Glad to hear you're almost at the end! It is a great feeling to come home from work and realize you don't have to take a quiz or write a discussion. I'll be around if you have any questions about this class. It's sort of a pain in the arse, due to the fact that the instructions for the assignments are sort of vague (what a shock). But hey, in 5 weeks, it will all be a distant memory…...
- Oct 26 by MeriwhenYou're going to like this one. It's a nice change after the last few classes...though be prepared to whip out those PowerPoint and research article search skills one final time
- Nov 2 by mmccluskey6 weeks and DONE!!! (As long as I pass Algebra too!!)
- Nov 3 by MeriwhenThis class you really will have to work ahead in a way because of when all the deadlines fall, and they have a very strict penalty for late submissions (50%!). This is doubly true if you're in another time zone. But at least you can work ahead in this class.
It's really not all that bad though.
- Nov 7 by rosemrnHow do things look so far! This is last nursing class I have left and plan on taking with Texas Government in the Spring! Hope those will be doable together. Best of luck to you all and congrats on finishing up in a few weeks.