UTMB Fall 2012 - Page 53Register Today!
- Apr 5, '12 by icostillaHi jlmcjunkins!
I haven't heard anything at all. No rejection/acceptance. I tried calling and left a message but still no answer. I wonder how we know if we've possibly made the wait list. I'm going to e-mail now. If you hear anything let me know please! Thank-you.
- will do. Does your MyStar stuff say anything odd when you log in? His mentions his "courses in progress" issue, but that shouldn't be a problem (and someone else here had been accepted while still enrolled elsewhere). I'm concerned because it says that, but if we click on the Accept Admission button, it says he has no applications.
- Apr 5, '12 by kaimcn12Hey guys, I called earlier in the week and was told the generic response that not all decisions have been made. I asked if we should expect to hear in days, weeks, or months, and she told me weeks. Still pretty vague but better than nothing!
- oh good lawd. don't your background checks take ~4 months-ish? They wait any longer and then those will have problems. I know how I sound right now and I'm sorry. I'm trying to find a job there and it isn't going so well--and since they're taking their sweet time, I dunno if I should keep on searching or put it on hold, etc. I guess we're all in the same boat, eh?
- Apr 5, '12 by ledestinyHi! I'm in the Spring class that started this semester... Background checks do not take 4 months... I think at most 2-4 weeks...
- good to know. I misunderstood what I'd previously read. Thanks!
- Apr 5, '12 by nikkijean09Quote from jlmcjunkinsYes I have accepted already and It still shows "courses in progress" but that is because I AM currently enrolled in my last 15 hours. So did he get accepted? If so you should be able to accept admission on mystar and if you are having issues I would call.will do. Does your MyStar stuff say anything odd when you log in? His mentions his "courses in progress" issue, but that shouldn't be a problem (and someone else here had been accepted while still enrolled elsewhere). I'm concerned because it says that, but if we click on the Accept Admission button, it says he has no applications.
- Apr 6, '12 by silentnight133Thank you, Eric and Sarah. I also had the interview on March 7, but I haven't heard anything either. Somehow I don't think I did good on the interview cuz I was really sick that day; I just answered the questions kind of too straightforward, and I never worked in a hospital neither had a community service because I am on a student visa and there is a restriction for me to work in this country, and also when they asked me if I was qualified for any financial aids, I told them no because I am on the visa, I am not a US citizen or a residence. I am so worried...
- Apr 6, '12 by icostillaThank you Eric and Sarah. I've been worried. Although, I did email my interviewer and I was told that I should've heard something by now. Whether it be an acceptance/rejection/wait-list letter. But knowing that some people don't get accepted until after orientation and some are considering other nursing programs gives me lots of hope.
- Apr 7, '12 by UTMB2012Just received a rejection letter in the mail about 15 minutes ago... Happy Easter to me. Good luck to all of you still in the running. Hopefully the spring has something in store for me.