UTHSC-Houston Spring 2013 - Page 62Register Today!
- Oct 3, '12 by RenRungeQuote from Cynthiap101Wen21: who told you that info?
I didn't realize there was that many applicants. I hope i get it!
I think I read that there are usually more applicants, in the 1000+ range with around 80 people accepted so this is sup-ah awesome news!
- Oct 3, '12 by doreendoyinI just received my eval today. The excitement is growing!!
- Oct 3, '12 by doreendoyinQuestion. My eval states something about the Texas Success Initiative (TSI). I thought B.S holders were exempt. Did anyone else receive this notice on their eval?
- Oct 4, '12 by desjt3Im staying busy with Microbiology, work, my two kids, and all the festivities of October so that before I know it November will be here and we'll be finding out!!!!
- Oct 4, '12 by Cynthiap101Quote from doreendoyinCall and talk to a counselor. That's what i had to do for them to accept my t.s.i requirement.Question. My eval states something about the Texas Success Initiative (TSI). I thought B.S holders were exempt. Did anyone else receive this notice on their eval?
And oh wow!! So that is great! Less applicants and more people being accepted!?
- Oct 4, '12 by pRaYeRfuLI got accepted to lonestar for their and program... but I really want this ;-) now the waiting is startin to get to me, I was okay before lol
- Oct 4, '12 by moniqtaylor2I just received my eval today. Now its time to check the website daily....lol
- Oct 5, '12 by WooPigSooiegot my eval yesterday!! now just a few more weeks of waiting!!
- Oct 5, '12 by desjt3Got a second evaluation yesterday in the mail, exactly like the last one. Even though it means nothing it just makes my application submission feel complete.