UTHSC-Houston BSN Summer 2013 - page 11
While I'm part of the discussion forum for the UTHSC-Houston fall 2013, I couldn't see any discussion forum for the summer 2013 entry that I decided to create a new thread. I have applied both for the summer and fall, 2013 at... Read More
- 0Feb 28, '13 by RayrayhaasQuote from LanaKesbehI'm under Surraya Haas! FyiI went through the forum and sent everyone a PM with the link to the facebook group! The current group is set to "closed" anyone can see the group and who's in it just not the posts. That's how all the previous fb groups have been so I just followed what's already been done. If anyone is having any trouble send me a PM and I'll link it to you!
Changed the name to : UTHSC Houston SON Summer Class of 2014. Hopefully, it is easier to find now!
- 0Mar 7, '13 by ymoore1I received an acceptance email yesterday. I am actual choosing between UT and another university. But I am still super excited I even made the cut for UT. Has anyone received any details regarding scheduling (days and hours) we would be on campus? Also have anyone heard just how is UT SON support system? You know how some schools have horror stories of it been impossible to get thru nursing school, teachers are not resourceful, and overloaded with course work? I was wondering if anyone on here know someone who is attending or has in the past to get a feel of the school from a student aspect. I just want to make sure before I make my decision I get a good picture of both of the schools. Thanks in advance.
- 0Mar 10, '13 by okiki.olaQuote from ashleedanyelleThanks & congrats Ashlee, it does help.Quote from RNtemi
Could you please share your stats? Thanks
I was accepted at the end of february and I applied by January 1st. My GPA is a 3.4 and I made a 92 on my Hesi.
Hope that helps
- 0Mar 17, '13 by TeresaBreauxHello All,
I have been accepted and admitted into the Summer 2013 Accelerated SON program at UTHSC at Houston. I'm so excited and I can't wait to get started!!
I have also tried the FB link provided earlier. I even cut & pasted it. It does NOT work:
UTHSC Houston SON (Accelerated) Class of 2014
Does anyone have the CORRECT FB link for the UT HSC at Houston SON Accelerated Summer 2013 program?
If you could paste it to Allnurses it would be greatly appreciated!
- 0Mar 18, '13 by mariainthemiddleI received my acceptance email today! I only applied to UTHSC, so I'm very happy to have gotten in!
I made a 91% on the HESI with an 830 on Critical Thinking, but I was worried because I only made an 80% on the Anatomy and Physiology section. I'm not sure why. I guess I just psyched myself out.
I have a 3.85 prerequisite GPA, a 3.81 science GPA, and a 3.81 overall GPA.
My previous degree was a BA in Psychology.