TWU Dallas Fall 2011 Accepted! - Page 2Register Today!
- Apr 7, '11 by gous1234Thanks for getting this started Zeek! I hope we can get a facebook page going to! I know we all have a tough road ahead of us but will soooo be worth it and will be great to have eachother's back thru this journey. I'm looking forward to orientation, and glad it's less than a month away, because I'm definetely anxious! I"m finishing up patho this spring semester and taking it in Dallas, and when I say it's tough, and the notes are not near enough to study i'm serious. You must read the book and study guide. I'm used to making A's in most my classes and currently not doing so hot, but am passing. Just gonna finish strong, and soooo glad I got it out of the way, because i know our first semester is going to be tough! Love having this forum for us to stay in touch and get to know eachother and once again CONGRATS TO ALL TWU FUTURE NURSING STUDENTS!!!!
- Apr 7, '11 by gous1234I know for sure we have to have white tops with wine bottoms. I'm a little ahead of myself too, but was just making sure and I found out!
- Apr 7, '11 by zeek1Last edit by Medic2RN on Apr 8, '11 : Reason: Please do not post Facebook links - TOS
- Apr 8, '11 by zeek1pretty soon the link will be down so u would have to look it up based on the name...
Twu's nursing students accepted fall '11
- Apr 10, '11 by amktexasHi Everyone,
My name is Andrea. I too have been accepted into the fall 2011 nursing class. It is going to be a new adventure! I am excited, just like all of you.
I have a question...have anyone of you registered for path this summer?
- Apr 10, '11 by JodefaceHi, my name is Jody and I'll be with you all in Dallas for the next two years. I look forward to it so much! I'm taking Patho right now in Denton and it's not too bad. You don't need to read that crazy book at all, just have to memorize his notes word for word. I also watch youtube videos for clarification and memorizing! See you all May 6th...and don't forget your immunizations!
- Apr 11, '11 by x3kriisssHey Andrea, I need to register for patho too for this summer but didn't know if we could already do it online or wait until may 6th. Do you know?
- Apr 11, '11 by zeek1patho is not considered a nursing course so u can register to take it. i am also in the denton class.
thanks jody for the immunization tip. im about to get on that this week.
- Apr 11, '11 by nairbyllekHello everyone, my name is Kelly & I will be joining you all in the fall semester! I am really excited, but also quite nervous! Does anyone have any idea of the schedule we can expect, as far as hours & if we will go all 5 days of the week? I would appreciate any feed back, as I have three children and so I will need to coordinate a lot of schedules! Thank you all for your help & I look forward to meeting you all on May 6th.
- Apr 11, '11 by nairbyllekIs there a difference in taking it at the Dallas versus Denton campus?