Texas Tech Traditional BSN 2013Register Today!
- by Elove10 Nov 6, '12Hello Guys!!I just wanted to create a new thread for the 2013 Texas tech BSN program! I will be applying this December (El Paso) campus. Is anyone else?
I am so excited and hopefully in the near future I can meet you all!
I am so nervous....but I am sure most of you all are feeling the same.
Best of luck!!
- Dec 19, '12 by sarah_kimI'm going to be applying as we'll very nervous best of luck to you
- Dec 23, '12 by Elove10Quote from sarah_kimThanks!! How is your experience if you dont mind me asking?I'm going to be applying as we'll very nervous best of luck to you
Will you be applying to other campuses' as well?
Nice to hear from someone
- Jan 25 by andreajmI just applied as well, Im very nervous and I was wondering if you dont mind me asking what your gpa is ? Mine is not the highest and I'm very worried. Thanks!!!
- Jan 30 by Elove10Quote from andreajmMy gpa is 3.5 and 4.0 in sciences...I just applied as well, Im very nervous and I was wondering if you dont mind me asking what your gpa is ? Mine is not the highest and I'm very worried. Thanks!!!
What is yours? How is your experience?
- Feb 6 by andreajmMy gpa is 3.33 and science is 3.25 . I have experience working as a nurse assistant since 2007 and I have taken cna courses just need to take the test. Have you applied any where else?
- Feb 6 by laura_lionHey everyone I applied only for the Lubbock location since I have been going to school at Tech since 2009. I live with my boyfriend and he's going to law school at Tech, so I'm definitely hoping I get in at Tech so we can stay together! I'm definitely nervous about getting in because I don't have a "plan B" career if nursing doesn't work out. I wouldn't worry about your GPAs being low because Tech looks at a lot of different things. I know the personal statement essay is important and having medical experience (whether you worked or just volunteered somewhere).
- Feb 7 by andreajmI hope I get in as well because my plan B is not exactly what I want to do !! I hate waiting so hopefully we find out soon.
- Feb 8 by andreajmI wasnt able to reply to your message because I have not participated in 15 posts yet. But to answer your questions I was told by some one there to take the official cna test. Have you applied any where else?
- Feb 11 by laura_lionI know how you feel! Nursing is literally the only thing I would consider doing as a career, so if I don't get in I will just have to keep applying year after year. It looks really good on the application if you have your CNA license. I'm not sure if you can take the CNA exam without taking the training course first. I've also applied at Sam Houston State University and Texas A&M. Did you apply anywhere else?