Texas Nursing Jurisprudence ExamRegister Today!
- by JRich Jul 7, '12I am a new grad from Minnesota. I obtained my license in North Dakota. Applying for Endorsement to Texas means you have to take this test and pass it in order to get a permanent license. I read so many places that this test was easy and you have plenty of time to take it. I however found it to be kind of difficult. I did pass it, but submitted the test with less than 1 minute left. I was so nervous. They ask so many off the wall questions. One was about a person who was convicted of first degree murder and obtaining their RN license. I was kinda shocked by some of the questions they ask. I am so happy that is over with and that I passed!!
- Jul 8, '12 by CarryThatWeightIf you pay the $25 to get access to and complete the review course the board offers, the exam is not bad at all. The review course prepares you really well, IMO.
- Jul 9, '12 by Sejl90Does anyone know if you took nclex and not this test yet would your license show up? Or do have to take the test first?
- Jul 12, '12 by RNmageQuote from Sejl90Your license wont show up until you take the testDoes anyone know if you took nclex and not this test yet would your license show up? Or do have to take the test first?
- Jul 12, '12 by geekynurseRNI just took it today and used their website to look up answers. It wasn't particularly hard but I almost used the whole 2 hours because it took awhile to look everything up. And I did not pay the 25$ to get the course review....already spent 240$ trying to get my license in Texas no need for me to throw more money at them!
- Sep 13 by funtongdanHello everyone I'm about to graduate from my nursing school and I want to take the exam before my NCLEX is it possible to register? Where can you get the best practice exams? Daniel