TCC Spring 2013 Applicants - Page 6Register Today!
- Quote from texas_galI plan to make an appointment with an advisor to turn in my application; that way the advisor will know then and there if something is missing.thanks! im a nervous wreck thinking about the HESI coming up or what if i forget something when i turn in my application!
hope the process is going well for everyone!
- Quote from KLP151some of the math answers were fill in the blank. Be careful when entering the answer!Htaylor i've heard mixed answers but when you took your hesi were you able to choose what subject to start with? And were any of the math fill in the blank instead of multiple choice?
you can start on any section, take as long as you want on any section, but limited in total time to complete all sections. I was able to ask my preceptor how much time was remaining. In the end, it only took me 2 hours and I'm a slow reader.
There were no surprises. Follow the study book, test is the same format.
- Aug 22, '12 by KLP151Hey L1zg thanks for all the helpful info. Im mainly worried about the conversions since the book doesnt really give a break down of how to do them. Any suggestions for conversion study guides? Ive been searching internet & not getting much help there :-/
- Quote from KLP151KLP151, conversions are simply manipulating proportions. Think back to chemistry. We used proportions and conversions all the time in that class.Hey L1zg thanks for all the helpful info. Im mainly worried about the conversions since the book doesnt really give a break down of how to do them. Any suggestions for conversion study guides? Ive been searching internet & not getting much help there :-/
Set the problem up so the units will cross out and the final unit you want is on top.
Have you heard of Khan Academy on youtube? Here is one that may help.
Converting pounds to ounces - YouTube
- Sep 3, '12 by KLP151Is anyone else taking their HESI this wk?
- Sep 4, '12 by JTP09Hello everyone! I am applying for TCC spring 2013 with a 3.75 science GPA and 90% on my HESI. I was accepted into UTA's AP BSN Program for fall 2012 but I didn't take the offer. The clinical site was in San Antonio and with my circumstances, I couldn't move there. My boyfriend is currently in TCC's nursing program (J1) and he really loves it! Anyway, good luck to everyone!
- Sep 4, '12 by TXranger_ChrisI take my HESI Monday and I'm nervous!