Tarrant County College Fall 2012 - Page 46Register Today!
- I know it doesn't help, but I know how you feel. Yes, THANK GOD for family!! Something is better than nothing, for sure.
Hoping & praying you both get good news soon.
- Have y'all noticed that when you sign in to CC, there's a little message at the top that tells you what time it was the last time you logged in? Right now it's like a mean joke. I seriously have check within 15 min of the time before (more than a few times).
- May 9, '12 by sk817I think Im about to go over in my usage on my Internet on my iPhone checkIng every 5 mins on CC haha 👀😄
- May 9, '12 by maamcdonaldWell at least nobody has received any rejection emails, heard they send those first, so try not to worry chelsiep!. All I have to say is that Friday @4:59 will be no bueno if we haven't heard by then!
- May 9, '12 by chelsiepThanks maamcdonald......im trying to stay positive and keep strong im just getting sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nervous......(and you could probably tack on a few more "O's" on to there) lol.....aaaahhhhh!!!!
is that true tho? they send out the rejection letters first and then the acceptance letters?
- May 9, '12 by chelsiepsoooooo i apologize in advance for what i am about to post......
I called up to TCC "concerned" about the notifications not being sent out. The new tenetive date is now Friday. She said that they all the email go out about the same time but probably first the acceptance notifications, then the rejection notifications, and the the alternate notications. she did apologize they are trying to get them out as soon as possible she knows everyone is waiting to hear but they have had some major set backs. I am not sure what those are but if need be i will call back on Friday.....
Sorry you guys
I am kind of bummed but hoping for Friday to actually be the day!!!!
Wishing the BEST of LUCK to everyone!!!
- May 9, '12 by kate0226You know, it takes a lot to get me upset..most of the time. But I am actually getting angry with the run-around. Every time we call we get a different answer. It really better be this week...I mean, it is not like I can do anything about it if it isn't..but still. I am getting more and more angry as the week progresses, and it is a yucky feeling..I need to chill I suppose, but it is hard when I am this obsessed and it can change my life if I get rejected. I have made so many arrangements for next year for my kiddos etc..as I am sure you all have..
How do they let one group know in less than a month and take over 2 to let another group know? It's HESI scores and science GPA...slap em on a spreadsheet and lets go!
- May 9, '12 by vc1478OMG this is getting ridiculous!!!
- I'm ok, as long as they don't go changing the admission requirements mid-stream now that they are going to offer the BSN. We were given a list of prereqs & told that after those were completed, it's all about gpa/hesi. If that's not the case any longer, it wouldn't be fair & I never would have taken the semester off, nor would I have applied already. I think my paranoia is really starting to get the best of me