PVAMU CON Prospective Summer/Fall 2013 StudentsRegister Today!
- by FutureEverything Jan 18Hey Everyone!!
Haven't seen any posts about students trying to get in the program in the Summer/Fall of 2013 so I thought I should start one! Let's get to know one another!!
Have you been accepted into the CON?
Have you taken the Hesi?
Have you started your packet?
Where are you now on your process?
- Jan 18 by FutureEverythingI'll start...
My name is Krystan. I'm an out of state student from MS but I'm currently at PV majoring pre-nursing. I have not begun my CON app but I will start the beginning of next week. I'm taking my HESI this month! And right now I'm just looking forward into starting my process, meeting other students interested in the program and making more steps towards my career.
Hope to hear from yall soon!!!!
- Jan 26 by laquitta09Quote from FutureEverythingNy name is LaQuitta I am taking the hesi on Sunday I already applied to the main campus will be sending transcripts over sometime next week.Hey Everyone!!Haven't seen any posts about students trying to get in the program in the Summer/Fall of 2013 so I thought I should start one! Let's get to know one another!!Introduce yourself...Have you been accepted into the CON?Have you taken the Hesi?Have you started your packet?Where are you now on your process?
- Jan 26 by FutureEverythingHey LaQuitta! I take my HESI on the third. Good Luck on yours! Are you nervous? Because it seems like every else be so scared when taking it...
And I've started requesting my transcripts from other schools too. It's becoming a pain in the butt cause I have a balance at my last college and now they won't release the transcript. So once I iron that out I guess ill be straight.
And good luck also on your acceptance to the main campus. I'm pretty sure they'll accept you, all thing we'll have to worry about is getting in the program. Oh! What program are you trying to get in?
- Jan 26 by laquitta09Goodluck with your Hesi. I am little nervous about the math portion especially the word problems and conversions and the A&P. But im trying to stay positive about it. Yeah , i am in the same situation as well I owe one school for my psy development course that 's mainly my hold up hopefully I can set up payment plan because I need my transcript to apply. I am going for the Generic BSN program in Houston. I hope more people find the site. What program are you trying to get into and what location? Also, I read a lot of people said that they studied with the Hesi A2 study guide and it help a lot.
- Feb 2 by sol0305Hi y'all. I'm applying to fall 2013 as well. But it's a bit confusing me about the admission process. So am I supposed to send my transcript to the main campus and CON too? And if so, I can do that at the same time or send in the one for main campus first, wait till I got accepted, and then CON? Thanks in advance
- Feb 8 by laquitta09@sol0305 I am in the process of getting my transcript sent over to the main campus now but hopefully I get accepted in time before the deadline so I can apply to clinicals.
- Feb 8 by sol0305Quote from laquitta09So we have to apply for the main campus and wait till we got accepted before we do any thing further?@sol0305 I am in the process of getting my transcript sent over to the main campus now but hopefully I get accepted in time before the deadline so I can apply to clinicals.
- Feb 12 by I_adoretheKingHey I'm Megan! Currently at SHSU but hoping to come to PV CON in the fall. I took the Hesi and got a 90% but only a 720 on the critical thinking (ughh..I thought I was running out of time so I rushed through it ) so I might take it again. I've sent off all of my materials so they should have everything now I just need to wait. I'm going to call tomorrow to make sure. I'm so excited! I hate that we have to a few weeks now though.