Parkland Residency's for January 2013 - Page 8Register Today!
- Dec 31, '12 by Shiner50Hi all! I just noticed that the ED residency is posted again. Does anyone know the start date and the length of the contract?
- Jan 15 by HopingICUTeeJazzi84,
I am in the current residency program. There is an increase in pay after completion.
- Does anyone have any advice on how to get an interview for Parkland's NNICU internship? This is my dream to work at Parkland in the NICU but I'm worried with the amount of applicants it'll be hard to get an interview...any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!
- Mar 28 by Shiner50There was a new grad open house/career fair at Parkland last year... I think I recall that it was around this time of year. A few of my classmates went and they were all called for interviews. That would be a good place to start!
- Ok great I will definitely look into that!! Thank you!
- Mar 28 by gaby3187I've called Parkland's HR asking about the open house.They basically said do not expect one this year due to the great response Parkland is having.
- Bummer! What department are you hoping for?
- I am praying for NICU or Newborn nursery...I have a friend in L&D there and would be open to that too!
- Apr 4 by meraki86To those that are applying to Parkland's residencies for summer 2013 most of them are closed now they were only open for a couple of days