MD Anderson Grad Residency ProgramRegister Today!
This is a discussion on MD Anderson Grad Residency Program in Texas Nursing, part of United States Nursing ... Hello all. Thought I would start a topic to discuss the MD Anderson Cancer Center's Grad...by Amoeba09 Apr 29, '12Hello all.
Thought I would start a topic to discuss the MD Anderson Cancer Center's Grad Residency Program that is to start on June 25, 2012 and July 09, 2012. The application deadline was on April 27, 2012. Let's keep each other updated and post when MD Anderson starts calling for interviews, etc. Good luck to everyone that applied!!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=704290©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 20,347 Views
- May 1, '12 by mystme3Sounds good, I'm still waiting but have heard people have been called for interviews?
- May 1, '12 by kitcait08Still waiting here too!! I was hoping since I had a clinical there it might help my chances
- May 1, '12 by Amoeba09I would think that it would take them at least a week to go through applicants or maybe their putting in overtime to go through everything?
I was hoping that because I am already licensed that may be an advantage.
- May 1, '12 by Amoeba09Does anyone know how long the application was up for? I know the last day to apply was April 27.
- May 1, '12 by kitcait08I believe the app was open for 1.5-2 weeks somewhere in that range
- May 1, '12 by mystme3I was taking ACLS class today and a girl there was called for a phone interview during the class
- May 1, '12 by Genu9ineQuote from mystme3oh wow! that seems pretty quick!I was taking ACLS class today and a girl there was called for a phone interview during the class
- May 2, '12 by MakaniI also applied with MD Anderson. I am patiently waiting to hear something.
- May 2, '12 by kitcait08I just got a call for a phone screening. She said that I should be expecting a call within the next couple of days for an HR interview.