I am hoping I can get some advice on a situation I am experiencing. I went on an interview with state and went on one an ER. I heard back from the state job today with an offer for employment. I am excited about this, BUT my heart is in emergency medicine. I spoke with the nursing recruiter for the ER position and she stated as soon as all the interviews are conducted she would inform me of the Nurse Managers decision. I do not want to accept the offer with the and then get a call from the ER with an offer as well. But, I do not want to turn down this job offer and be left with no job at all if the ER does not pan out. Any advice?!