Anyone know about CPNE @ Lakeside Hosp. in Lubbock, TX.?Register Today!
- by MurseyMe Nov 17, '11Hi all,
I have a date with a CPNE exam on 2/3/2012, and I must say this seems to be the most exciting, nerve-racking date I have ever had to prepare for. I was hoping to get some idea of what to expect at the location in Lubbock.
So if there are any veterans out there who could give me a heads up, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks, Mursey
- Nov 17, '11 by Erikadawn RNI would suggest that you look under the distant learning forum, it is always good advice on there. Have you checked out the EPN on Excelsior College site? Thats where I lived when I prepared for my CPNE. Good luck
- Nov 17, '11 by MurseyMeThank you, Ericadawn RN.
- Nov 17, '11 by MurseyMeSorry, I meant Erikadawn RN
- Nov 17, '11 by Audra27How long did you have to wait for that date in Lubbock? I'm about to take LS3, so hopefully I will be CPNE eligible in a couple of months. I live in TX so would like to go to Lubbock but was wondering how long I might have to wait to get a date. Thanks.
- Nov 17, '11 by RobinMRnI passed the cpne there in July. Its a great site, wonderful CA and CE's.
I felt like they wanted us to succeed. 4/6 from my weekend passed. The hospital is very student friendly too!
It was nerve wracking but not nearly what I built it up to be in my head. Just be very prepared and you will do fine!
They do have pediatrics there, so be prepared for that but that was my easiest patient! Are you going to do a workshop? I feel like that really put it all together for me. Anyway, good luck!
- Nov 18, '11 by MurseyMeHi Audra, It took 2 1/2 months from the time my application for the CPNE was recieved by EC. Good luck on Span 3, I'm sure you'll do great. Mursey
- Nov 18, '11 by MurseyMeHi RobinMRn, thanks for the reply. I'm so glad to here such great things about Lakeside. I don't know if I will take a workshop, but I have a room in my house set up to mock the Lab and Pt room for PCS and I'm practicing every day. I'm also thinking of trying to find someone in my area that is taking the CPNE to practice with. I've heard good things about Rob's videos, and may also look into that. Mursey
- Jan 25, '12 by camartinezwill schedule CPNE, Any remarks of Naples Flordia?