Union University ABSN FAll 2013Register Today!
- by soon2bnurseV Nov 2, '12Hello All,
I was just wandering is there anyone else out there applying for the Fall 2013 Cohort at Union University Germantown Campus.
- Nov 5, '12 by samanthadavisI turned my application in Friday.
- Nov 5, '12 by soon2bnurseVHi samanthadavis, just want to give my blessing to u and lets keep in touch
- Nov 16, '12 by alg1991hey have you all heard anything back? i was conditionally aaccepted but it states that that doesnt mean we're guaranteed entrance into the program. They want a deposit now but what happens if i dont get accepted. the deposit is non-refunable...
- Nov 16, '12 by alg1991hey @soon2bnurseV !!! i cant reply back because i havent posted 15 msgs yet (sucks) but i received yet another email today stating that i have been conditionally accepted to actually start in the fall! Thank you so much for your words of enocuragement!! the email received yesterday only basically stated that i was conditionally accepted to start pre-req coursework at union and specifically stated that acceptance was not guaranteed. The email today however stated that i am due to respond back with whether i accept the invitation to attend in the fall or not by next week! I reeaalllly hope u hear back soon! when did u submit your app? I submitted nov. 1st. I look forward to hearing the great news from you!!! Hold steadfast also!! It will happen
- Nov 16, '12 by soon2bnurseVThanks, alg1991 I sent u a pm...yeah that does suck
- Nov 20, '12 by alg1991@soon2bnurseV
gpa overall is 3.3 and last 60 hours coursework, which is what i was told they look at, is around 3.6
- Nov 30, '12 by georgiapeachgalI applied to the Germantown campus earlier this week. Fingers crossed! How long do you have to pay the acceptance deposit? Do you have to pay it before receiving the invitation?Last edit by georgiapeachgal on Nov 30, '12
- Nov 30, '12 by alg1991hi @georgiapeachgal,
I was accepted and sent an acceptance letter first before being asked to pay the deposit. Once you receive confirmation that you have been accepted, then they will ask for the deposit for the program. now, if u still have pre-reqs left, then they can accept you solely to take your pre-reqs.
- Nov 30, '12 by georgiapeachgalThanks! I still have to complete A&P2 in the spring. I'm not too worried. I just don't want them to take my $600 and not accept me into the ABSN program. This is my second degree, and I should graduate in English with a 3.6 GPA. So far, the only B I have received for the prereqs is in A&P1 lab.