Union University ABSN FAll 2013 - Page 7Register Today!
- Dec 21, '12 by alg1991Congrats georgiapeachgal!!! Have u still been checking out housing?
- Dec 22, '12 by georgiapeachgalThanks! And yeah, I am. I'm trying to find a few good apartments that will take my cats and are under $600 a month.
- Dec 23, '12 by georgiapeachgalAlg1991, Do you know when the cohort starts? I would message Wendy for more information, but I figure the admissions office is closed for the holidays
- Dec 24, '12 by alg1991hey georgiapeachgal,
in August, i believe. I dont know exact date. she said they would be sending us more info later on as far as orientation and all that good stuff but i want all the info now! lol so anxious!! I tried contacting wendy last fri but yep, the office is closed til like the 2nd. Merry Christmas Eve!!
- Dec 27, '12 by georgiapeachgalThanks! I hope you had a good Christmas, and ME TOO. I'm eager to start.
- Jan 9 by soon2bnurseVHas anyone heard anything yet!!
- Jan 11 by georgiapeachgalI haven't. However, I don't think I will hear anything until I pay the deposit, which I plan to do today.
Soon2bnurseV, I will keep you in my thoughts. I believe Wendy told me that they will be reviewing the applications more in the upcoming weeks.
- Jan 13 by georgiapeachgalAlg1991, Have you received any additional info and/or an orientation package after you paid the deposit? According to the email that was sent to me, I should receive something after the deposit has been possessed.
- Jan 13 by readyforachangenowI was looking into the programs for the Hendersonville campus. I was looking at tuition fees. Is it approximately $37,000 for the entire 15 month program. I heard from someone else that it may be cheaper?
- Jan 15 by georgiapeachgalIf you're talking about the ABSN, it's $459 per credit hour.