Nashville State CC Nursing Program Fall 2012 - Page 2Register Today!
- Apr 4, '12 by jjordan8130N-O-T-H-I-NG!!!!!!!!!!!!! My mail hasn't ran for the day! I'm obsessed. I check every single day! lol Good gravy! I'd really like to know something!!!!!!!
- Apr 5, '12 by ashleyr0503Nothing again today... my biggest fear is everyone else hearing from them, and not me! UGH... I'll cry for a week if that happens. Anyways, nothing again today. And school is out Friday and Monday (Not sure on Monday.. Friday for sure I think).... So, I'm sure it won't be then either. So, earliest maybe next Tuesday??? I don't know if I can wait ANOTHER week.. it took all I had to make it through THIS week! LOL
- Apr 5, '12 by jjordan8130lol I checked my mail...got super excited to see something from NS and realized it was from finanical aid!!!! what a let down!!!! Nothing yet....maybe next week!!!!!
- Apr 5, '12 by ashleyr0503LOL!! I did that yesterday!!!!! How funny!!! I like ripped it open right then and there at the mailbox.... and it was FA! Major bummer!! Every day that passes the more nervous and anxious I get!
- Apr 6, '12 by ashleyr0503I got a letter today!! I got an interview on the 18th!!!! SOOO EXCITED!!!!!
- Apr 6, '12 by jjordan8130Did you mail run today?!!! mine doesn't usually run until LATE afternoon!
- Apr 6, '12 by ashleyr0503Yes, our mail runs around 1030!! I didn't think mail ran today either!! Glad I checked!! Let me know if you hear anything!!! Good luck!!
- Apr 7, '12 by jjordan8130So, here's the deal. When I got the FA letter it was at my Mother in law's address. Weird. VERY werid. I checked my NS account and it had her address and my current address listed. I deleted hers. I talked to my mail man yesterday (I checked my mail and didn't receive the letter, but did receive my neighbor's mail) and insisted that I was waiting on a very important letter. My neighbor's received my mail a few days ago. It's just crazy. I'm sure the mailman thought I was a nut. He assured me he would be here around 1-130 this afternoon and he would be on the look out for anything related to school. On my nursing app I used my address, so I'm not sure where NS got the other address from. All that to say, my husband is going to check the mail for me today. I worked all night (12 hours) and I work again tonight. I'm exhausted! Going to bed!
(sorry if this made no sense....I can't think straight after being up for 24 hours)
- Apr 7, '12 by ashleyr0503It should be sent to whatever address you put on your application, because from what I've been told they don't go into NSCC accounts to look at anything. So, maybe it's just a day behind schedule, or maybe the mailed them over a couple of days because I've been told there's 150 of us! For FA, they would use your NSCC account address, so that's prob why your MIL got the other letter because it was listed on your account for some reason. You can always call the Nursing dept. and ask though, I have their number if you want it! Explain the mail situation so you were calling to ask just in case it did get lost! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!!
- Apr 7, '12 by jjordan8130my husband just woke me up to tell me there was nothing in the mail today. Who knows, it could be running late or I could just be in the next round of interviews. Either way, I'm going to try not to stress. I applied to more than one program for a reason. We will see what Monday brings...hopefully a letter! : )
Do you have a number that actually takes you to a live person? lol I did call last week, and there was no such option. It took me straight to voicemail. I also applied to TSU and their office almost always picks up the phone and their program director gave me her personal cell number in case I had any questions the office couldn't answer.