LMU BSN 2013Register Today!
- by nursehaigler Feb 17Anyone get excepted to LMU BSN program starting August 2013 in Cedar Bluff? I just got my exceptance letter! Any grads want to tell us about the program? things we need?
- 1,111 Views
- Feb 22 by etsmithI am not a grad yet but I am currently in the program and graduate in December. You are really going to like this program, well I do anyway. The instructors are great! My class will still be there when you guys start in the fall so if you do have any questions after you start I am sure that any of my classmates will be happy to help. I do hope you enjoy going to school there cause I do. I will tell you one thing orientation is crazy long and you will be very overwhelmed. But don't worry it all makes sense as it goes. And you get to wear navy scrubs instead of wearing white ones... its great. You don't really need anything they give you a bag with pretty much everything you need besides books. They do give you a stethoscope however it isn't the best in the world so you are probably going to want to buy your own but if not the one they give you will be fine.
- Mar 2 by nursehaiglerThank you sooo much!!!
- Mar 27 by loyam2Hi, I received my acceptance letter (Cedar Bluff) as well, but I also applied to RSCC...I'm trying to determine which school would work out best for me, considering costs, schedules, etc. Does anyone know what the schedule is like the 1st semester? I need to alter my hours at work and would like to have some idea of what to expect. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
- May 27 by bmarie_mphI too have been accepted into the program! I'm so excited!