Chattanooga State Online A & P I ? - Page 2Register Today!
- Jul 16, '11 by mandarpandarnursehopeful: sorry to reply so late, but I did take the growth and development class through chatt state. I am hoping to get into the night nursing class in the fall of 2013, I have a 7 month old and planning on another before 2013 so I am just taking one class or two at a time online ( I only have 4 or so left) until the deadline for the night clinicals.
p.s go to the nursing information session if you haven't already! It's about an hour and half - two hours long, and it's so worth it. they explain so much
- Jul 16, '11 by ChattNurseHopefulI went to the informational last month and I agree it was really helpful.
Good luck with your babies and pre-reqs
- Jul 17, '11 by mandarpandarSo, this is bugging me and feel free to not answer if you don't want to. But I was at the information session last month too, and I am pretty sure you are the person who stopped outside and talked with my friend and me in the parking lot.
Anyway, I was going to take A&P on campus, but now I am doing it online as well with the on campus lab. Good luck to us both!
- Jul 17, '11 by ChattNurseHopefulNo it wasn't me! Haha but wouldn't that have been crazy! I didn't talk to anyone after. If we were at the same session I was the girl up front that kept asking questions at the end. I'm taking the lecture online and lab in person on wednesday night. When do u have lab?
- Jul 18, '11 by mandarpandartuesday lab and lecture online!
- Jul 18, '11 by ChattNurseHopefulWell let me know if you ever want to meet up at Panera, Starbucks or something to study! I am taking the TEAS next Tuesday and am super nervous. I can talents again in Jan or Feb if I need to but I would really rather go into te semester knowing I have a great score already. I hope it's not too bad! I'm half way through the math section and hope to finish it up tonight or tomorrow. Just got in my car from buying A&P for Dummies as a help before class starts.