TEAS V - Page 10Register Today!
- Feb 2, '11 by RooskenatorI have only taken V, but was told by ATI that the exams cover the same content, just a different layout. Also, I have gone through both study books & the only difference there was the organization of material. Same stuff, just laid out better in the V study book. The practice tests helped but I think the best thing to do (if you have several shots at the test) is to just take it, see exactly what you did well on & which areas gave you the most trouble, then hammer out those trouble sections. I spent 5 months studying for it & could've gone without studying for everything except physical science. I'd just do a general review, take it & then improve upon your weakest areas. Good luck!
- Feb 5, '11 by sltenbroeckThe periodic table is provided for you. Don't waste time on that. All formulas and conversions are also given.
- Feb 5, '11 by GAgirlinMAI took the TEAS V yesterday, but used the study guide for the TEAS 4. I got a 95% in Reading, 93% in Math, 79% in Science, and a 96% in Grammar; total score of 90%. I didn't take any online practice tests, but went through the study guide. It wasn't too difficult, really. I have taken science prerequisite courses recently, though, so that info was fairly fresh. Good luck everyone!
- Hi guys, I just took my Teas V exam last week, and didn't score that well. My adjusted individual score was 68 % and it places me as proficient. What are the chances of me getting in BHSN now ... :-(
- Mar 31, '11 by mrusso86What specific schools did you take this exam for? Did they let you know what percentages they were looking for in terms of admission to their program?
- I guess it depends on how many people they are looking to accept. I think they take 30 for the day and 30 for the night. I know they look at the teas as the primary factor for getting in. So it depends on if 60 or so people did better than you. I know the average for the test is around that. But if people scored higher not sure if that is good enough. I really don't know though. What were your individual scores? The concentrate on the Reading the most I think. Hope this helps.
- Where is BHSN??????? I thought it said BHCC
- Bhsn is Bridgeport hospital school of nursing my results are this..i know it isn't that good :-(
Adjusted Individual Total Score: 68.7%
ATI Academic Preparedness Level: Proficient
Mean - National: 63.3%
Mean - Program: 64.7%
Percentile Rank - 65
National: Percentile Rank - 63
And it was the TEAS V
- I am sorry I don't know what their cut off is. So you might want to ask around and see what others scores were that got accepted before you