TEAS HELPRegister Today!
- by SFC2013hopeful Jan 31Hi all,
I'm taking the TEAS in 5 days (last minute decision that can't be avoided) and I need some help with what resources to use that are most important to the test. I have to make my studying as concise as possible and don't have time to order a book. It would have to be an online resource. I have taken the test 1 year ago and didn't score very highly after about a week of studying. I got an overall adjusted score of 76. My gpa is 3.6 and I am finished with all my classes, just waiting for nursing decisions. Please help!
- Feb 1 by happyloserIf you go to your local Barnes and Noble, they have a McGraw Hill nursing entrance exam book that was about 20 dollars and incredibly helpful with hints, tricks, and strategies. I used it the week before my exam and did pretty well. Best of Luck!!
- Feb 6 by corndog56Was it for the lvn or rn program?
- Feb 20 by SFC2013hopefulThank you!
- Feb 20 by SFC2013hopefulIt was for the RN program