My TEAS Score... good enough?Register Today!
- by breezy7 Jan 9, '12Just took the TEAS:
Adjusted Score: 86.7%
Percentile National: 97%
Percentile Program: 99%
I guess I'm only nervous because my science score is the low one... also, I'm applying to Georgia State University, which is pretty competitive. Anyone know averages for the school or if I should definitely retake this? Thanks!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=659915©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,235 Views
- Jan 27, '12 by breezy7Taking it again tomorrow morning - wish me luck!
Does anyone know - can I pick whichever score is better and send that?
- Jan 28, '12 by Lucidityidk if you can pick the higher one or not. you will have to call the school and ask. my school requires the HESI A2 and only the last score is counted. you did very well on the TEAS. the national average is very low - mid 60s, low 70s. i scored a 78, which is horrible, but to the school I applied to, it is still considered above average and "good."
- any of you have the material or is there a good one online?
- Jan 28, '12 by Lucidityi bought the study guide.
- where did you get it?Last edit by tnbutterfly on Jan 30, '12 : Reason: solicitation
- Jan 28, '12 by breezy7You can buy mine from me if you want. I'm done with it! But I'd have to ship it Monday since there's no mail tomorrow.
- is there any online? or you live in CA?
- and how much it will cost me? maybe if you close enough i can pick it up.
- Jan 28, '12 by breezy7No, I live in Atlanta.