UPenn CRNA 2012 University of PennyslvaniaRegister Today!
- by AggieNurse12 Oct 3, '11Is anyone starting in the CRNA program at UPenn in May 2012?
- 7,662 Views
- Oct 3, '11 by HemmiRNInterviewed in Sept but didn't hear anything back - when did you interview/gain acceptance?
- Oct 5, '11 by CPT_CharliosI interviewed in September as well and I just got my acceptance letter yesterday for 2012!
- Oct 6, '11 by CPT_CharliosThere is a thread and someone posted some information about the program at upenn
- Oct 25, '11 by I_See_You_RNanyone else out there
- Oct 25, '11 by bloomRNI officially decided to attend UPenn, so I will see you all there in May! Is anyone planning to take some classes early? If so, which ones and where are you taking them (if not at UPenn)? I plan to take several classes early, but know that you can transfer 2 classes from outside UPenn (it's a bit more affordable this way). I was just wondering what you all were thinking or planning to do.
- Nov 1, '11 by elk280I'm going to be starting in May 2012 at PENN too we should all exchange contact information! Where is everyone from?
I am taking Nursing Research and Health Policy before I start at Penn- so those will be the two classes that I transfer in. I am taking them through Liberty University online, which many people recommended. I am lucky that the hospital I am currently working for is paying for those, so it should be a little bit of weight off my shoulders!
- Nov 11, '11 by AggieNurse12Congrats to everyone who was accepted! I know we're all really excited! I hadn't thought about taking courses prior to starting since I am not in the area--but an online course might help. My name is Megan and I'm from Houston..where else is everyone from?
- Nov 11, '11 by elk280My name is Ellen and I am originally from Philadelphia, but living in DC now where I have been working for almost two years-- I am really excited to get back to my city