I got in!!!!!!! St. Raphael in CT - Page 3Register Today!
- Jan 29 by marco346Lol, yea its gonna b a different life for us. But I'm looking forward to it....where u coming from by the way? I'm from Massachusetts.
- Jan 29 by missnurse01Marco
By the time I start in aug you will b able to give me all kinds of tips! Do you do one year all lecture then move on to clinical?
- Jan 29 by marco346Hey missnurse,
Yea the first year ure in class. U start clinical the following year. But yea if I can help with tips or whatever, I will. When u start, ill b on break. I have most of the month of august off.
- Jan 30 by vic810Ny 2hr away
- Jan 31 by missnurse01marco-
the whole month of august!!!!
- Jan 31 by marco346Yea, missnurse. I lucked out. How's ur schedule gonna b?
- Jan 31 by missnurse01I know mid aug to mid dec it is mon thru thursday all day.
I know we get 3 weeks off for winter holiday. after that, no idea...!
thinking of trying to go to scotland to get married if we have a spring break next year... lol
- Jan 31 by marco346Scotland? Wow, that's a big trip!!! If it can b done, I wish u guys all the best.
- Mar 12 by srna2014koCongrats to everyone who got in to the HSR program! I'm part of the 2014 class and I definitely remember what a huge relief it was to get in and the excitement about starting. Soon you should be getting assigned "bigs" who are upperclassmen that can give you advice, tips, or just be someone to vent to once school starts. However, I'm more than happy to answer any questions that I can to help ease the transition. Just an FYI - I'm originally from CT so I can't speak to the experience of relocating but there are plenty of people who have done it successfully. Good luck and take advantage of the time you have before school starts. Relax, take a vacation, read a book for fun (you'll be reading a ton but it won't be fun unless you love reading pharm/immunology/pathophys textbooks), and enjoy your family and friends! School is definitely challenging but worth it