CRNA Barry University c/o 2015, to start in January 2013. I am in your COHORT!!! - Page 6Register Today!
- Jul 27, '12 by JaclynSRNAHey all! I also just received my acceptance yesterday from the July 23rd interview. I will also be moving from out of state and I was really unsure of what to choose for a clinical site. I chose South FL. Any input on the sites? Has anyone heard anything from former/current students regarding them?
- Jul 27, '12 by ufblondiJacyln, were you from Michigan? I think i was sitting right next to you and one of the last to interview
- Aug 1, '12 by marthagpDoes anyone know if there will be an interview session in August ? Also, congrats to all that have been accepted. It must feel awesome.
- Aug 2, '12 by JaclynSRNAufblondi,
YES! That's me! that waiting was terrible! All turned out just fine in the end Cheers!
- Aug 2, '12 by ufblondiI'm not sure what was worse...waiting to interview or waiting to hear if accepted! They just told me today I have to get my ccrn certification though! Guess I'll be studying for that along with taking the 2 head start classes.
marthagp, I do believe they have a session in august..they will interview until full. You should call/email and ask..they are very helpful and quick to respond.
- Aug 2, '12 by COLORADOGIRLAMThey just called me the other day for an interview August 22nd! Does anyone know if everyone accepted/being offered a position either has or is being required to take their CCRN. I have not taken the test yet and am thinking they are going to make that one of the provisions. If that is true I will be taking a chem and CCRN....FUN FUN : )
- Aug 12, '12 by ufblondiAnybody know what book we will be using for chem/physics in a few weeks?
- Aug 12, '12 by ufblondiColoradogirl....ccrn isnt required. I think they decide if they want you to take it based on how you do on the test and your experience. They asked me a few clinical questions and since i told them we rarely use swans and hemodynamic monitoring on my unit unless they are a liver patient then i think that is why they decided i should take it. I don't really mind though. it's just going to make me a better nurse by studying for it and i would much rather study/take ccrn instead of having to retake the gre! (which i have heard they require of some ppl too)
- Aug 20, '12 by rploonamI've submitted my application for the Jan 2014 start and am waiting to hear back, I've been reading all the good posts, especially about Orlando. I was planning on that being my first choice as I have family in Melbourne. I have 5 years of high acuity ED experience in San Francisco as well as a stint of rotor wing flight experience with successful intubations. Have any of you already in the program had classmates without ICU experience?
- Aug 23, '12 by nelukit starts the second Monday of January