UTMB-Family Nurse Practitioner Program Summer 2013 - Page 6Register Today!
- Apr 17 by dolleyesGlad to hear everyone was able to enroll! Maybe we can find out about purchasing books on orientation day? As far as Mac goes, I didn't purchase parallels yet but have Microsoft office for Mac. I've been told (not by staff or anything) that it works just fine without the parallels, but will still wait to see on orientation day.
It's getting cloooosseeerrrr
- Apr 22 by Back2schoolmurseHas anyone in the Houston area started looking for proctors for testing? Not sure if this is something they will give us more information about at orientation or if we should already be looking...
- Apr 23 by ldnurse76I got accepted too, but haven't accepted yet. (working out the kinks). I am interviewing in a couple of places in Houston to be closer to school... (I'm from the very south). Should I tell my new employer about the program? I'm applying for a prn/part-time position...
- Apr 25 by LiemDoes anyone know what time and where the orientation on May 2-3 will be held?
- May 3 by Back2schoolmurseI created a facebook group just now titled UTMB NP Summer 2013 Start. I wanted to include our colleagues in adult/gero as well since we will have many of the same core classes. Request to join and invite all the friends you have made at orientation!