Maryville for FNP 2013 - page 5
by Jazzy* 16,906 Views | 57 Comments
Has anyone been accepted into Maryville University for the Spring 2013 FNP class? I have been accepted!! Just seeing if anyone else has been as well. I am still waiting on my first choice, Frontier Nursing University, but if that... Read More
- 0Jan 4, '13 by CbauerRNI'm not sure what the deal is with the 2015 FB page is. There are still only 3 members. We should get one working ASAP because school is about to start! I had my welcome call this morning and received the Nurs 600 syllabus. The D2L website is down for a couple days. I hope this isn't a dumb question, and it's probably explained in D2L, but does anyone know anything about the lectures in our courses? Like are they recorded and online and you can access them whenever?
- 0Jan 6, '13 by keeg915I am still unable to find maryville np 2015 group on Facebook. Is it made public to search for? CBauer, To my understanding, there are no lectures per se. I know there will be AdobeConnect sessions, which is strictly to communicate with our instructor regarding assignments. I also saw your question on the other discussion board regarding clinical instructors. In the orientation, it states the requirements for a preceptor.
A Preceptor is required for the MSN Clinicals. The Preceptor also:
- has to be a certified advanced practice nurse.
- has to have two years of experience as an advanced practice nurse.
- can be either a physician of internal medicine or family practice.
- 0Jan 7, '13 by tlb79Quote from Pjmonkeymathis website deleted my link to the the Page--- you can look for me on Facebook- Tara Doran- I have sunglasses on and blondish hair in the pic.. then I can add you...
Tara - I think I found you on Facebook. I did a friend request. (I'm listed as Tara Birke.) If I didn't pick the correct person, I guess someone out there will be thinking "Who is this crazy person!"
- 0Jan 7, '13 by uniquenurse36Hello All, I am also starting the FNP program at Maryville January 14th. I haven't communicated with anyone who is in the program. I am feeling nervous about starting, but I am excited at this same time. Let me know if it's ok for me to communicate with you all on facebook and I will send you a friend request. Thanks!