Georgetown FNP 2012Register Today!
- by bebobthefrogRN Jul 17, '12Hi,
I just got accepted into the FNP program at Georgetown. I was wondering if any one got accepted too. I would also love to hear from current or past FNP students.
- Jul 20, '12 by TwinkleStar1Hi, Congrats!!! I applied but am still waiting to hear back! So nervous! Are you starting in August?
- Jul 20, '12 by bebobthefrogRNThanks. Yes, I do start in August. I hope that you hear something soon.
- Jul 22, '12 by TwinkleStar1Thanks! i hope so too. It's only been about 6 days since I got the message that my application was being reviewed. I am not sure how long it takes. I am so nervous! Did they notify you via email?
- Aug 4, '12 by bebobthefrogRNYes I got an email and a phone call.
- Sep 5, '12 by eaorn112Congrats bebobthefrogRN on getting accepted! I was accepted as well and start the next cohort. At least I'm scheduled too but may not be able. Unless I get funding or help to go I won't be attending. I love Georgetown. It is my first pick but don't think I can afford to go which breaks my heart. I am not fresh out of highschool so my chances of a scholarship are I think slim. Congrats again-
- Sep 24, '12 by TmyrieckesI applied for the oct/ nov part time fnp program. Let me know if you decide to start
- Nov 29, '12 by jenny.jHello everyone!
I am applying for Georgetown's FNP program 2013 start, and was wondering what type of questions you were asked in your interview. Did you guys complete a "likelive" interview (|| LikeLive ||), or did you just submit a video? I am trying to prepare for the different types of questions they may ask.