Attempting To Be Healthy In NP School - Follow Me Through Grad School Episode 108
Making one’s health a priority in graduate school is quite challenging. If you’re not tackling a seemingly never-ending amount of assignments, then you’re studying for upcoming exams, or trying to catch up on much-needed sleep. With so many obligations pulling graduate students in different directions, it’s easy for one’s health to fall by the wayside.
In this week's vlog you’ll get to see me as I struggle to adopt a healthier lifestyle while in grad school.
· If you fail, don’t beat yourself up. Everyday there’s an opportunity to get it right.
· Grad school has put my emotional eating into overdrive.
· Get a workout partner. You can encourage each other to stay on task.
· Remember it's about progression, not perfection. We all have to start somewhere!
· If we’re going to advocate that our patients adopt a healthier lifestyle, then we should strive to serve as an example.
I hope you enjoy Follow Me Through Grad School Episode 108: Attempting to Be Healthy In NP School. Do have any health tips that have helped you in school? If so, please share them below.
Until next time,
Fuel your passion. Fulfill your purpose.
Be sure to see the journey from the beginning. Check out previous episodes below:
Journey Before the Storm - Follow Me Through Grad School Episode 101
First Week of Classes - Follow Me Through Grad School Episode 102
Going Stir Crazy - Follow Me Through Grad School Episode 103
My First Grad School Fail - Follow Me Through Grad School Episode 104
Study Travel Tips & Getaway - Follow Me Through Grad Schools Episodes 105 Part 1 & 2
Job In Grad School or Nah? - Follow Me Through Grad School Episode 106
Halfway Semester 1 Study Hacks - Follow Me Through Grad School Episode 107