ANCC FNP ExamRegister Today!
This is a discussion on ANCC FNP Exam in Student Nurse Practitioner, part of Advanced Practice Nursing ... My wife and I will be sitting for our boards this Friday. We are extremely nervous, we have been to...by toasterboy85 Oct 8, '12My wife and I will be sitting for our boards this Friday. We are extremely nervous, we have been to Fitzgerald and Hollier's live conference, purchased APEA online q-bank, and reviewed Fitzgerald 3rd edition. We are nervous about the research and nurse practice law part. Anyone have any advice? Thank you in advance and prayers muchso needed. Thank you. Nathan.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=790950©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,140 Views
- Oct 8, '12 by nitasarnI don't have any specific advice. Maybe this site might help if u don't already have it. Good luck and best wishes 2011 Family and Adult Nurse Practitioner Certification Exam Review and Advanced Practice Update - Fitzgerald Health Education Associates, Inc.
- Oct 12, '12 by toasterboy85Wife and I just got out of sitting for boards... WE PASSED!!! We to APEA live review, FHEA live review, APEA online questionnaire, and Leik review book. I would have to say that you can not study to questions, you must understand the concept. Good luck to those who are going to sit for the ANCC boards!
- Oct 12, '12 by MookieBSNRNCongrats to both of you!!
- Oct 12, '12 by nitasarnCongrats
- Apr 26 by sexilexiHow did you and your wife do on your exam. I am due to take mine in a week.
I have used Fitz and Barkely and Leik plus a few texts. Will post back after.
- Apr 27 by toasterboy85We passed. Hope you do we'll. sounds like you have prepared well. Good luck. (ANCC orAANP?)
- Apr 28 by sexilexiANCC
Thanks so much!