AANP exam - Page 2Register Today!
- Mar 19, '12 by Tinabeanrnwhat is the title of the Leik book?
- Mar 19, '12 by MSPRN01I graduate in June and I am pretty nervous myself. I am going to purchase the review package from Fitzgerald and I have already purchased some items (pharm flashcards & derm Dx cards) from APEA. In all honesty, I am overwhelmed just thinking about sitting for the AANP exam. I am submitting my app sometime this week.
- Mar 19, '12 by reeyaI haven't started looking for jobs yet either. I think I will start looking for jobs after I give the test. I am making a 8 week schedule to study for the boards starting April 1st ending May 26th....this now translates I need to do intense studying. I will have 4 extra days in May to rest & recuperate for the big day. I have now decided to take boards 1st week of June
MSPRN, I suggest you use couple different review sources and not just Fitzgerald. Her review book that you can buy on Amazon for $50 is worth it but her CDs I wouldn't recommend. She puts you to sleep. May be buy Hollier one as I have heard she is funny and gets to the point straight. I just bought Leik's book on amazon for $31. It looks concise and to the point as well. I have pharm flashcards (not from APEA) that I bought a yr ago for my pharm class. I better use it again.
For all you guys, AANP is starting sample practice questions either in test or tutor mode for $50 starting April 2012. It will have 75 questions. Perhaps, it will give an idea how well we are prepared. I will probably take the sample question in May as a mock exam (test mode) and see if I'll need to postpone the test or not .
- Mar 20, '12 by TinabeanrnSounds like a good plan Reeya. I am doing the same thing but I am starting now. I figure if I study 4 hours each day I should be good. I am gonna do 2 hrs of the Leik review book each day until I complete that whole book. Then 1 hour of reviewing my power points and 1 hour of pharm. If I do this each day I should be able to finish All my review books and old power points and pharm book. I am also planning on doing whatever review course they offer at the AANP website. I emailed the guy too and he said April . I hope to take my test the first week of May so when I walk, I will already be board certified . I am really excited and nervous.
- Dec 8, '12 by hotpinkdivaI just completed WHNP program and now preparing national certification. Do any of you have Barkley cds and books you would like to sale? Looking to take test late Jan. Thanks